Career and Employment Tips:
A contribution by Maged Zheri
Office Clothing Rules for Women
No-no's gear for casual office wear
Temperatures are rising, and so are hemlines. So it's time for a reminder of do's and don'ts for the office wear, especially on casual Fridays. cleavage and thongs are among the no-no's:
Office wear Tips For Women
- Clunky shoes are great for clubs, but tacky for work.
- Sleeveless garments are OK but should be structured.
- Belly shirts are cute but always a no-no, even for casual offices.
- Save the underwear tanks for the weekend.
- Minis are popular, but make sure skirts hit between your fingertips and the top of your knee.
- Low-rise pants are popular, but make sure they're not too low. When you sit down, your underwear or thong should not show.
- Save flip-flops for the beach. Dressy Sandals are OK.
Other Career Tips: